Friday 18 March 2011

Take 9 - My environment

Fed up of 3DS Max I think I'll take a little break and post my planning instead, technically its not planning, as I drew these after I created the environment, but that's because my actual planning looks nothing like my environment.
Now the only thing that didn't change was the foundations to a castle and a church which I re-drew, as my original plans where made in computer space, using Photoshop and that's not really aloud as I was told I had to have some drawings.

Now if you can see this one, well done, but it is in fact a drawn birds eye view of my current environment, it is also labeled, and I purposely made alterations so I could comment on them in my evaluation. (Hehe)

Here's another one of my masterpieces, a fully coloured perspective view of my 3D environment, it makes you wonder doesn't it, why I'm in a games course wasting my talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment