Thursday 16 June 2011

Music, yes not quite finished

Well I wasn't planning on doing a post on my musical experience as there wasn't much to write about, but to achieve a good grade I had to produce something.

I used the basic free music editing software Audacity to edit our voices and original music which where recorded at the colleges sound room using very expensive stuff and not free software CuBase.

And here it is hosted by Esnips, edited by yours truly with voices from Harrison, Keiron, Joe and Me, the music composed by someone and played by Joe and Robin.
The music and voice overs where recorded separately and edited, and finally pasted together, I used Audacity to reverse the original track for variety instead of titling the track and by changing sound levels, tempo and pitch I was able to get the voice overs to sound better.

No comments:

Post a Comment