Thursday 10 March 2011

Take 6 - My environment

As you may recall, I did a post on some buildings which I made from blocks, instead of the more conventional way of a few basic primitives, see below for reminding.


Now I was playing "Minecraft" a lot at the time so I guess that's where the idea came from, and basically it was a stupid idea as the computer wasn't powerful enough to render 40,000 poly's at once and kept crashing when imported into my environment, so I started again, but I kept the church as it was only a few hundred poly's.Here it is again the new castle that only took a fraction of the time, but because there suppose to be ruins I had to build it and then DESTROY it, by deleting faces and creating new ones, the texture needs a bit of work, but that's for next time.Here is my new castle and church together in my environment, I will create more buildings for the Ruins of Eoel *Originally Named", later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment