Thursday 20 January 2011

Building with Blocks

Well it has been a while since I posted 3D work as I am working on my enviornment, but recently I had an idea due to the game Minecraft, and therefore tryed to create building using individual basic primitives and here is what I did.As you can see I gave it a basic texture as I was afraid of it crahing the computer, but I did give some of the shapes a noise affect to make it look like it was ruined, it was laggy, but when I tryed to import it into an enviornment it crashed so even through it was fun I wouldn't recoment it unless your computer specifcations are really good.



Heres another simpler building made from bricks with a noise affect, I dont think I will use these as it seems creating building from as few basic primatives is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment