Thursday 15 October 2009

Desktop Project Finaly in Photoshop

Well for unit 18 we've been designing a desktop image, first by hand, and sinse i recently have a thing with dragons i decided that would be my main theme.Firstly i had to draw 4 draft images that were suppose to be ideas, but sinse i had nothing but dragons mentally, I ended up drawing the same 4 images, and altering them slightly. I had to incorparate icon space for 20 icons and apart from the logo, fair enough, but why two student charters. Below is my final design on paper that is.From a pervious post you will notice my certain enthusiasm for the drawing tablet and i hopfully did master it as below is the dragon i drew in photoshop using the thing, and i also tried to make it 3D. The background and other affects are the work of weird brushes and colours, finaly the photos were imported and resized, the logo was liqudised and re-coloured, and hey presto finished.

3 comments: