Monday 8 November 2010

Another moodboard, Environment Visual

This is another one of my mood boards created using images from the Internet that inspire me for the creation of my 3D environment.

As my environment will be a rocky terrain I have got a lot of images that have rock formations and mountains, so I know what type of texture to use and to give ideas on different environment objects such as futuristic cities to small villages.

The star gate image will be used to inspire a similar construction for the transportation of a train from each of our teams environments.

The colours are mostly dark as my environment will have little light so I wanted images that would allow me to visualise a darker environment. There is also images of trees as I wish to add some vegetation, to show my skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment