Thursday 25 November 2010

Environmental effects

Today I have been experimenting with environment effects and so I created a simple primitive sphere and textured it and used it as a basis for my experimental creativity.


Above is the sphere without any environment affects.. First I changed the background using a bitmap from the Internet and the only difference with this shape it that there is an omni light on the corner of the sphere.

The first environment affect I tried was "fire" which I placed on a atmospheric gizmo and I changed the colours to purple rather than the iconic red.This effect is a layer fog affect which I placed as the background.The final image has a fog affect on the sphere, but I put a opacity map on it and changed the colour to give it a green glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment