Thursday 14 October 2010

Logo concepts

Hello people, today our team created some logos and I had an image of what I wanted so I ended up creating quite a few to experiment. By using our previous logo mood board as an example and inspiration I came up with the idea of using an arcade machine or a brain to make the logo relevant to our name.
The logo above was the first I created the brain is a Photoshop brush I came up with the idea of having different fonts for each word which I want to keep in the final design.

I decided to create another image to represent the team, this time I tried to incorporate both words "Intellectual" and "Arcade", unlike my first idea which didn't have anything to represent the word "Arcade".

This is another concept design which is a simpler design because I found the latter to be too complicated and this one is completely original with no terminator arms.
The Above is my final creations all I did was combine the font of my first logo design and the image from my other, I also inverted it to allow the design to work on both white and black backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment