Thursday 14 April 2011

Take 12 - My environment

I thought it was time to create more buildings for the Ruins of Eoel, and so I quickly made them.

Well I did say quickly, I made it by creating and them extruding a cylinder and after converting it to an editable poly, I cut a hole in it to represent a door and placed a Noise modifier on to give it a more ruined look.

The second building was a house and I created the side from cubes and after the same repeated steps as the watchtower, I just scaled the cube to look more the part. The sticks are cylinders with the same, yeah you guessed it's a Noise Modifier.This is a test render of the merged buildings with a texture on, which I use quite a lot with a UVW Map modifier to fit the texture nicely. The church and castle from my previous work where added as well. Oh and I've decided to make no more buildings, because I don't watch to over crowd the small area.

No comments:

Post a Comment