Monday 11 April 2011

Take 11 - My environment

The next step for my environment was some sort of animation in the background of my main one, and I decided to go with a light representing a soul, which would loop in circles, I would have about 10 of them so my environment didn't look static.First I had to creat an gizmo so I could place a fire effect on it, I did this by going to the Create tab on the menu and then; "Helpers>Atmospheric Apparatus>Sphere Gizmo" I then created a 2D circle and had the gizmo follow it by putting a path constrain on the circle and then adding my gizmo.
The next stage was placing a fire effect on the gizmo, I did this by basically selecting the gizmo and adding a fire effect through the add effect menu, I played around with the values and then rendered it.

Here is a render of the effect, the final step was to loop it, and to do this I went to the Window menu and followed this path; "Graph Editor>Curve Editor", I then selected the gizmo,"Controller>out of Range Types" and finally selected the loop option.

This is the final product just need to open it with my environment, what could possibly go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment