Tuesday 25 May 2010

A visit to University of Huddersfield

Today we payed a visit to University of Huddersfield in errr, Huddersfield I guess. To be honest I wasn't expecting much, as I was expecting lectures but it was entertaining this time round, maybe because we were given free food, but we did get to browse there game design department, and the work that I saw just made mine look very amateurish. I was planning on going to uni, but wasn't sure which one, and Huddersfield, definitely is on my list of uni's I will go for but probably be rejected by.
This is the group I went with. and below is a video of our introduction, don't ask me why but that's all I came out with, that's because we weren't really aloud to take any photos for some reason. But I'll forgive them, as its the only uni, or any thing that I know of that gives away sweets as well as pencils, rulers and other sorts of branded stationary.

Anyways Huddersfield has promised us at Shipley College places for there computer design courses, if we manage to meet the criteria, 280 ucas points which is a lot but doable I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment